SODAQ Arduino Form Factor (AFF) SARA-R412M u-blox edition. Complete out-of-the-box asset tracker.
Asset tracker featuring u-blox SARA-R412M LPWA module, SAM-M8Q GNSS antenna module, and MQTT Anywhere IoT SIM card in conjunction with our industry-standard IoT developer board with integrated GPS, Accelerometer and Magnetometer, Grove and JST connectors. Read more
- Buy 10 for €93,05 each and save 5%5% Discount
- Buy 50 for €88,16 each and save 10%10% Discount
- Buy 250 for €78,36 each and save 20%20% Discount
The SODAQ AFF SARA-R412M board, considered as one of out best-selling products is now available pre-loaded with a fully functioning asset tracking application built to cooperate seamlessly with MQTT Anywhere, the ultra-low power, low-cost, global roaming IoT Communication-as-a-Service offering from u-blox.
After our success with the SARA-R412M Series, we are eager to announce our cooperation with u-blox and their IoT Communication-as-a-Service product delivered via the Thingstream platform.
This special edition of the SODAQ AFF SARA-R412M comes with complete with a pre-installed asset tracking application and MQTT Anywhere IoT SIM card including a 30 day free trial of MQTT Anywhere’s ultra-low power, low-cost global roaming IoT Communication-as-a-Service offering.
You can also download the MQTT Anywhere client SDK to build your own applications and unlock the power of MQTT-SN
|Microchip Atmel SAMD21, 32 bit Arm Cortex Arduino compatible|
u-blox SARA-R412M, all NB-IoT bands, LTE-M, EGPRS fallback
For EGPRS a connected battery is required to handle the higher power usage
|u-blox SAM-M8Q. Support for GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, and Beidou|
|LSM303AGR digital magnetometer and accelerometer|
|This AFF R412M - u-blox edition comes with its own sim card.|
|The boards get supplied with a U.FL PCB antenna.|
How to set up your device
- Register a free account on the Thingstream IoT service delivery platform
- Activate your SIM by going to the Things list and selecting add thing. Enter your unique redemption code (printed on the SIM wallet). This SIM includes one month of free connectivity on the MQTT Anywhere 500 plan. No credit card is required.
- You’re all set. Make sure the MQTT Anywhere SIM is inserted, connect the USB cable next to the SIM tray to your laptop or a suitable USB power supply and connect the battery.
- Check the Thingstream developer pages for information about what to expect next
Additional messages or an extension to your data plan?
After the 30 day trial, you’ll be able to purchase a new plan or upgrade as you see fit. Just go to the billing section of the Thingstream portal and upgrade your account to the Pro plan to get access to the MQTT Anywhere price plans and the ability to edit the pre-built flow.