||Out of stock
We now provide the Mesh Bee: a 2.4GHz wireless transceiver from Seeedstudio. It's based on NXP's newly JN516x series wireless microcontroller chip and supports ZigBee Pro network stack. The factory firmware wraps the complex ZigBee stack operation into a few easy to use serial commands. It additionally drives the Mesh Bee into a transparent serial communication node that can be a component of a simple point-to-point connection / complex mesh network.
Besides, the Mesh Bee is completely open hardware and open sourced. The open hardware will allow you to customize the firmware to your preference. Multiple tools such as JN516x's Arm core and JenOS are at your disposal to assist you in developing your projects. Explore the world of microcontroller chips with the Mesh Bee, see what you can come up with!
- Range: Indoor/Urban: up to 30m; Outdoor line-of-sight: up to 100m;
- Receiver Sensitivity: -95dBm
- Data Transmission Rate: 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200 (bps)
- Working Frequency: unlicensed 2.4GHz band
- Communication type: Point to Point or Start Network or Mesh Network
- OTA support: update node's firmware on-the-air
- Easy-to-Use Serial Interface and rich extendable ports
- Easy-to-Use AT Command: Setup ZigBee network, Set Serial Baud Rate, etc.
- Open source Hardware and Firmware
- Programmable 32-bit RISC CPU: 32M clock, 256KB Flash, 32KB RAM, 4KB EEPROM
- Socket compatible with the Xbee, so you can plug it into any Xbee socket as a quick replacement.
Note: Mesh Bee will not communicate with XBee as the ZigBee stack versions they're using are different.
- Microprocessor: JN5168 (32-bit RISC CPU, 32MHz clock speed)
- Resources :256kB/32kB/4kB (Flash/RAM/EEPROM)
- PCB size :24.5mmx30.5mmx0.8mm
- Outline Dimension :24.5mmx30.5mmx9.77mm
- Indicators: No
- Power supply:3.3V
- IO counts:12
- ADC input:3(2 multiplexing with IO)
- Interfaces: UARTx2, SPI, I2C
- Program interface: UART+MISO
- Connectivity: Socket compatible with XBee
- Communication Protocol: UART(TTL)
- Operating Frequency Band:2.4GHz
- Stack/Software: RF4CE, JenNet-IP, ZigBee Pro
|Max Input Voltage
|Working Input Voltage
|Deep Sleep Current