LoRaWAN Academy bundle
Especially for participating universities we have made available a discounted bundle of 10 ExpLoRer boards.
The ExpLoRer boards comes in two versions: The RN2483 version mainly for the European market and the RN2903 version for the US market. Please choose the right version from the above pull-down menu.
This is our brand new ExpLoRer board that we designed for Microchip. Please visit our SODAQ Support page to see the schematics and how to get started with the new ExpLoRer. By clicking here, you will be redirected to the page.
- Atmel SAMD21, 32 bits Arm Cortex M0 microcontroller
- Microchip RN2483A OR RN2903 LoRa module
- Microchip RN4871 Bluetooth 4.2 module (BLE) with ceramic antenna
- Atmel ATECC508A1 crypto chip to securely store your LoRa keys.
- Atmel SST25PF040C serial flash chip (4Mbit)
- MCP 73831 Charge controller and on-board rechargeable coin cell battery
- embedded (PCB) LoRa antenna
- MCP97001 temperature sensor
- RGB LED
- Micro USB Connector
|Microcontroller||ATSAMD21J18, 32-Bit ARM Cortex M0+|
|Compatibility||Arduino M0 Compatible|
|Size||93 x 55 mm|
|Analog Output Pin||10-bit DAC|
|External Interrupts||Available on all pins|
|DC Current per I/O pin||7 mA|
|Flash Memory||256 KB and 4MB (external flash)|
|EEPROM||Up to 16KB by emulation|
|Clock Speed||48 MHz|
|Power||5V USB power and/or 3.7 LiPo battery|
|Charging||Solar charge controller, up to 500mA charge current|
|LED||RGB LED, Blue LED|
|LoRa||Microchip RN2483A Module|
|Bluetooth||Microchip RN4871 Module|
The ExpLoRer is a development/evaluation tool intended for the evaluation of Microchip wireless modules in a Research and Development laboratory environment. It is not a Finished Appliance. Manufacturers who integrate ExpLoRer in a Finished Appliance product must take responsibility to follow regulatory guidelines, for example for CE marking.