Comprised of a 10 segment LED gauge bar with the MY9221 LED controlling chip, this Grove LED Bar will offer new possibilities for your projects. Whether used as a battery indicator, voltage, water level, music volume or any other values that could require a gradient display, this unique module has a wide range of usages. There are 10 LED bars in the LED bar graph which you are able to use: one red, one yellow, one light green, and the rest green. View an example below:
- Each LED segment can be controlled individually via code
- Grove module
- Can be cascaded for a larger display
- Flexible power option, supports 3-5.5DC
- Available demo code
- Gadgets that need a graphical indicator
- Indicators for sound intensity, battery level, etc.