||Out of stock
Thermocouples are very sensitive as they require a good amplifier with a cold compensation refrence. This unique grove model uses a K type thermocouple temperature detection system, with a Thermistor to detect the ambient temperature.
The detectable range of this sensor is -50 ~ +600C whilst the accuracy is + / - 2.0% (+ 2 ℃). An ideal module for temperature-related projects.
- Voltage：3.3 ~ 5V
- Max power rating at 25℃ ：300mW
- Operating temperature range：-40 ~ +125 ℃
- The temperature measurement range is (-50 ~ +600℃)
- Amplifier output voltage range (0 ~ 3.3 V) mv
- Cold junction compensation (environment temperature measurement)
- Thermocouple temperature measurement accuracy of + / - 2.0% (+ 2 ℃)
- Grove - High Temperature Sensor x1
- Thermocouple Temperature Sensor x1
- 24AWG Grove Cable - 4P-4P-2.0-200mm x1