This Grove Hall Sensor is able to accurately measure the Hall Effect, which is a production of a voltage difference across an electrical conductor, transverse to an electric current in the conductor as well as a magnetic field perpendicular to the current. The output of the continuous-time switch Hall sensor on this Twig switches low and turns on when a magnetic field (south polarity) perpendicular to the Hall sensor exceeds the BOP threshold, and it switches high and turns on when the magnetic field disappears.
- Grove compatible interface
- 400ns transition period for rise and fall.
- Continuous-time hall effect sensor
- Reverse battery protection
- Fast power-on time
- Low noise
- Stable operation over full operating temperature range
- Solid-state reliability
- Factory-programmed at end-of-line for optimum performance
- Robust EMC performance
- High ESD rating
- Regulator stability without a bypass capacitor
- RPM meter
- Simple DC motor
For more info click here