Always wanted to make a LoRa GPS tracker?
Didn't know where to start? Come and attend our training!
In one day you will learn how to program the SODAQ ONE with the Arduino software and you can start tracking and display data on a Google Map:
The program includes:
- Introduction to LoRa
- What is LoRa?
- What can (and can't) we use it for?
- Which LoRa networks are available
- Introduction to LoRa hardware
- What's a gateway?
- What's a node?
- Install the Arduino software (IDE) on your laptop
- Compiling the SODAQ TRacker software and load it on the SODAQ ONE via USB
- Register on the KPN network and make a free trial account
- Register on The Things Network (optional)
- Configure the ONE to send data via one of the above networks
- Make an account on Mydevices
- Display GPS data on a Map via the Mydevices Portal
- What's next? Connection more sensors, etc.
Time: from 10:00 - 16:00
Dates: Friday 15th September, the course will be conducted in Dutch
Included in the price are:
- SODAQ ONE
- SODAQ ONE Base board
- LIPO battery
- GPS antenna
- LoRa antenna
- Lunch, coffee, and tea