Interested in LoRa and Bluetooth Low Energy?
Didn't know where to start? Come and attend our training!
In only one day you will learn how to program the SODAQ ExpLoRer with the Arduino software even if you have never worked with Arduino before!
The program includes:
- Introduction to LoRa and Bluetooth
- What is LoRa?
- What is Bluetooth (BLE)
- What is an iBeacon and what can I do with it
- What can (and can't) we use it for?
- Which LoRa networks are available
- Introduction to LoRa hardware
- What's a gateway?
- What's a node?
- Install the Arduino software (IDE) on your laptop
- Register on the KPN network and make a free trial account
- Register on The Things Network (optional)
- Configure the ONE to send data via one of the above networks
- Make an account on the SODAQ Portal
- Display data on the SODAQ Portal
- What's next? Connection more sensors, etc.
- Marathon 1
- 1213 PA Hilversum
Time: from 10:00 - 16:00
Dates: please select from pull-down at top of page.
Included in the price are:
- SODAQ ExpLoRer Board
- USB Cable
- Lunch, coffee, and tea
- Valuable knowledge
Join us! Select your preferred date on the drop down menu found above.