This is our brand new ExpLoRer board that we designed for Microchip. Please visit our SODAQ Support page to see the schematics and how to get started with the new ExpLoRer. By clicking here, you will be redirected to the page.
- Atmel SAMD21, 32 bits Arm Cortex M0 microcontroller
- Microchip RN2903 LoRa module 915 MHz for US and Australia
- Microchip RN4871 Bluetooth 4.2 module (BLE) with ceramic antenna
- Atmel ATECC508A1 crypto chip to securely store your LoRa keys.
- Atmel SST25PF040C serial flash chip (4Mbit)
- MCP 73831 Charge controller and on-board rechargeable coin cell battery
- embedded (PCB) LoRa antenna
- MCP97001 temperature sensor
- RGB LED
- Micro USB Connector