||Out of stock
This module is based on the I2C light-to-digital converter "TSL2561" to transform light intensity into a digital signal. Different from traditional analog light sensor (Grove - Light Sensor), this digital module features a selectable light spectrum rangewhich is possible due to its dual light sensitive diodes: infrared and full spectrum.
You are able to switch between three detection modes to take your readings. These modes are as follows: infrared mode, full spectrum and human visible mode. When running under the human visible mode, this sensor will give you readings just close to your eye feelings.
- Selectable detection modes
- high resolution 16-Bit digital output at 400 kHz I2C Fast-Mode
- Wide dynamic range: 0.1 - 40,000 LUX
- Wide operating temperature range: -40°C to 85°C
- Programmable interrupt function with User-Defined Upper and lower threshold settings
||Min Type Max
|Supply voltage, VDD
||3.3 5 5.1
|SCL,SDA input low voltage
|SCL,SDA input high voltage
- Ambient light sensing
- Backlighting control for display panel
- Keyboard illumination control